International Guard Services provides hospital security officers that ensure the safety and security of patients, visitors and personnel in the high stress environment of hospitals and healthcare facilities .
Call 281-822-6700 for a free consultation or fill out the proposal sheet and a representative will contact you.
Hospitals and healthcare facilities are some of the most active public places in the USA, and as most healthcare facilities maintain an open-door policy, they are vulnerable to criminal activity if left unprotected.
IGS has the experience to handle the unique challenges of protecting patients, employees and property while maintaining privacy and continuity of care in an open environment healthcare systems. Our security company has the experience and ability to work with all levels and sizes of healthcare facilities to create security programs that fit specific budgets, layouts and security objectives.
IGS works with clients to address specific healthcare and hospital security needs with cost-effective programs that include:
- Security officers who are known for their reliability, ethics, speed of response and adherence to rules and procedures but are also trained to recognize and understand the unique healthcare environment
- Fusion of security personnel and state of the art technology
- Facility support services that include transportation and emergency response planning as well as security surveys, document management and employee education
- Effectively manage the threat of, and reduce actual incidents of, workplace violence from both visitors and patients
- Maximize the safety and security of employees, physicians, patients, and visitors
- Protect your facility’s investment in its internal and external property and supplies
- Provide peace of mind for your employees, physicians, patients, and visitors through a visible, professional security presence
- IGS will help you achieve these goals, as well as work to help your facility continuously achieve the security compliance benchmarks necessary to meet the Environment of Care standards for The Joint Commission accreditation.